Sunday, October 4, 2015

Required Entry #6: Daydreaming

I don't usually daydream about stuffs but well, even those who are the most attached to reality find themselves in their own head sometimes. I have this daydream, the only one I could remember, wherein I'm performing in front of a crowd as a dancer. I'm already professional in my daydream, professional both as a performer and as a medical doctor. I have my own house and car in that daydream, of course a very successful young lady but I don't see my own family or the man of my life in it. As ironic as it may be, I think my daydream tells me how focused and driven I'm actually are in my goals in life. Maybe the reason why I don't see a the man for me in my daydreams is that I'm too afraid to fall in love because I know the feeling of getting hurt and it is just a distraction for me. It's probably all about a big promotion or a successful endeavor I've been working towards my life, I like to keep my eye on the prize and my priorities straight, even if I am imagining these realistic events in a fantasy world for comfort and satisfaction until they come true. 




No comments:

Post a Comment