Saturday, September 26, 2015

Required Entry #4: My Life Would Be Different Without You

The expression "No Man is an Island" is an old cliché and I think no one would not know it. Well it is true that all of us couldn't ever survive alone and I'm pretty sure that every person in the world have that special someone whom he/she could not live without or someone who could've changed their life forever... Mine is my parents. I can't even imagine my life without my mom or dad. I am very thankful for having such a lovely couple as my parents and my life would be completely different without them. They raised me to be a responsible lady and they are my inspiration on working hard and fulfilling my dreams. Everything would be different without them. Everything in my life and the ways I live. Without them, no one would be there to limit me from the things I want to do. No one would be there to scold me when I did something wrong. No one would be there to control me, I don't have to ask anyone's permission when I want to hang out and stay late with my friends. Surely, it all sounds like "freedom"... Who doesn't want any of that? But why would I choose freedom over them? Besides, I would prefer someone who helps me recognize the right things to do than to be left with my own choices and may lead me to the wrong direction. They are the Mr. Mallards in my life but unlike Mrs. Mallards, I want them to be with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment