Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Wonderful Family

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing." I feel the manifestation of this saying everyday as I spend my life with my awesome family. Just as happy as we look on the picture, we usually are this blissful when it comes to our home. Well not always, of course. We also have our dark moments in our family but what makes it our strength is that we make sure to work things out even during hard times. We don't have that much but we make sure to make the most out of our resources. For you to further understand my family, I thinks its best to introduce them one by one... On the left most of the picture is my older sister. Most people say that I look older than her but I choose to take that as a compliment because I'm taller than her (haha lol). She used to be my "partner-in-crime" when we were little but as we grow older she had always been secretive about so many things and I have always been more talkative than her. Well I think it is already a stereotype in older sisters. Beside her is my father, the most wonderful man in the whole world (in my world). He had always been supportive to us, not just financially but in all aspects too. What makes him the best dad is that he always tries to make us laugh by cracking jokes (most of the times corny but I love it when he does that) when the family gets too serious already. Sitting at the middle is my mom. The most beautiful woman I have seen and I will ever see in my whole life. She is the one who keeps our family together and without her, I think that our family would just simply fall apart. She is the best role model for me and I know that someday I could also be a good mother like her even if I was just half as good as she is. I love her so much and I basically get my strength from her. Lastly, sitting beside me is my brother. They say that I look like him but I always disagree (ew). He is now very near on getting his title as a medical doctor but despite of his achievements, I can say that nothing has changed with him. He is still the same older brother I play and fight with since we were little. They are the people who complete me and the people I couldn't live without. We may not have it all together but together we have it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment